Our most common repairs
- The screen is cracked or broken
- Your screen no longer displays or has lcd streaks.
Refuses to charge
- Your device no longer draws power or the charger no longer fits in properly.
Refuses to boot
- Your device does not start up or keeps rebooting.
- Your battery no longer lasts long or your device sometimes fails.
- The fragile glass on the back of you device is cracked or had visual defects.
- There is a problem with the sound on your device.
- Your device keeps rebooting without ever starting properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no FAQ's available